Shattered Windows Of My Soul
Profile


Name: Bipolar Journal
From: Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Entries

Lack of Psychiatric Services For Children Under 16

Archives

04/09/06
05/05/06
05/22/06
05/25/06
06/01/06
12/17/06

LINKS

bp Hope Magazine
Mood Disorders Association of Ontario
Canadian Mental Health Association

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google






Get your own calendar

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Listening For Voices In The Distance Darkness

There has been something going on with me in the past 6 months, but I have been very reluctant to make any mention of this to my Pdoc, as if I do, my Seroquel will be increased. (Seroquel is an anti-psychotic). She already increased it once by 150mg, I think this was 2 summers ago, I cannot remember. My husband and I were crossing one of the side streets where I live, (I was not necessarily not paying attention), but I was in that state where either my mind tended to wonder and/or it almost as though at that time I was being pushed. To get to the point, I stepped out into the street into oncoming traffice and my husband pulled me by the back of my shirt to prevent me from walking into oncoming traffic.

What has been happening with me in the past 6 months. When I go out on my own in the dark, I feel this need to listen for voices off in the distance (almost a feeling of paranoia), fear of something being at the next block - almost paralyzing feeling that someone might be around. So much so, that I now even when I go out at dark time with my husband, carry my keys in my hand. I still however feel forced to listen for voices off in the distance, to look around me for any shadows of anything nearby. (yah a little nervous walking in the nature trail and even when not alone)

Feelings and thoughts to keep to self, as do not want my Seroquel dosage increased again.


Bipolar Journal ~















---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home